Key Points: Looking for professional Geologist. Experience with remediation, stormwater, groundwater.
Spencer Ogden is seeking a Project Manager for a top client in Long Beach, CA, to perform various activities related to environmental consulting. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and self-motivated, is eager to learn, embraces teamwork, and has the desire to grow and develop professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- A mixture of office and filed work expected, with an emphasis on office work.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Multi-media sampling (soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapor, air) and reporting.
- Compliance monitoring, permitting, document preparation, and proposals.
Project Management of small to mid-scale projects.
- Long field days and work at job sites throughout the Southern CA area can be expected with this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or related field required
- Professional registration (P.G. or P.E.) required
- 8-15 years of related environmental experience required
- Microsoft Office and computer programs (AutoCAD, Surfer, and/or ArcGIS preferred), field equipment experience preferred
- HAZWOPER training completed and up to date preferred
- Valid driver's license with driving record in good standing required
You will have an opportunity to contribute to our strategic direction, help us continue to grow, and provide our clients with responsive, innovative, high quality client service. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP, paid holidays and PTO.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.