You will be an integral member in the Green Investment Group's Project Development & Delivery team based in Austin, TX. You will negotiate equipment supply and EPC contracts to help commercialize the firm's equity investments in development-stage solar, wind, battery storage, and other green infrastructure projects in North America.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating equipment supply and EPC RFPs;
- Negotiation of key project agreements including equipment supply and EPC contracts;
- Technical and commercial due diligence related to development-stage project acquisitions in areas including but not limited to permitting, interconnection, equipment supply, EPC, and O&M;
- Developing project schedules and project budgets;
- Coordinating aspects of lender and investor due diligence on equipment supply and EPC during construction debt and tax equity financings and project sales to long-term owners.
You will have 5 or more years of relevant experience in equipment supply and EPC contract negotiation of large-scale solar, wind and/or battery storage projects. A relevant academic degree, preferably in a technical field such as engineering, is required. M&A and/or project financing experience is a plus.
in a business with the best people in the industry.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.