Senior Project Manager (Fitting Out) - Hong KongFit Out projects - Residential, Retail, A&A works*This role will required someone to start up a new team with full responsibility of the running of the business and will report directly to the owner of the company.
|Responsibilities : |
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills
- Independent & forward thinking
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
- Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
- Attend regular site meeting, organize, and prioritize work
- To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives, architects and subcontractors
- Relevant experience for Project Manager in the fit out of retails, residential, offices.
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work
- Presentable & Client facing
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- IT literate
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for other positions
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office