Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: DESS522
Location: USA, Colorado, Boulder
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Date Posted: 16/09/2016
I am currently recruiting on a Project Manager position in Boulder, CO. This role presents a unique opportunity to not only work in the hottest job market in the US, Renewable Energy, but also to join an established solar company that is poised for continual growth. This business is a global turn-key developer in the solar industry that is focused on utility-scale and commercial solar farms.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated Project Manager that will see projects through from development, construction, commissioning and turnover to operations (EPC Management).
* Manage multiple solar projects at once
* Small amount of travel to sites for construction inspections
* Manage EPC contractors as well as vendors in order to confirm compliance and with terms and deliverables
* Analysis of design drawings and engineering deliverables
* Overlook and manage internal teams including asset management, project engineering, legal & accounting staff
* Undergrad degree in Engineering, PM, Construction Management, or equivalent
* 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
* Communication and presentation skills
* Knowledge of PV solar design & technical standards as well as the civil/structural aspect
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, CPM scheduling, and Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
* Willing to travel 30 - 35% on avg.
* Energy Storage knowledge a plus
* Ability to stay calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.