Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LDNAM91478
Location: England, London
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 26/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client is actively looking for skilled Consultant PM's ready to take on a new project/s in London, Surrey and Hampshire.
The successful candidate will have a number of job functions and responsibilities with the main responsibility being ownership of the Build phase of Client projects whilst performing the role.
The role will include the following daily / weekly tasks and functions for the Build Phase:
- Referring to Excel Construction Programmes prepared by the Contractor
- Editing and inputting relevant specialist supplier details into the project programme
- Liaising and communicating additions, omissions or changes to the programme to the design
team, suppliers, contractors and Clients
- Weekly site meeting with Client
- Preparation, updated and issue of a Project Action sheet on a weekly basis to the Client,
Principle Contractor and to the office (data loaded onto Cloud / shared drive)
- Potentially a second site visit per week (depending on Client / Project agreements)
- Liaison, co-ordination and management of the following contacts during the build:
a. Principle Contractor
b. Health and Safety Consultants
c. Cost Consultants if appointed (see Contract Admin below)
d. Design team - Information flow, often requesting information and managing the timely
release and issue of the information to facilitate it's purpose IE. construction detail,
interior design detail, variation or pricing sensitive detail.
e. Architect - overseeing the discharge of planning conditions (if required)
f. Client nominated suppliers
g. Client supply and fit contractors
h. Managing progress and project programme, updating and advising Client and/or bank /
investors if required
Contract Administration to include:
a. Receiving and processing Principle Contractor Valuations, agreeing the same and issuing
Certificates to Client, Contractor and to the office (data loaded onto Cloud).
b. Managing Variations of work according to best practice
c. Producing a Final account and agreeing the same with Client and Contractors
- Managing site works to include, preparing Completion / Snagging lists at the appropriate
point in time
- Obtaining all project related warranties, certificates and ensuring sign off of relevant
structural warranties, building regulations and planning conditions
- Emailing and phone calls to follow up design team progress
- Arranging quotes, making recommendations to Clients
- Providing content and report information to the design team
- Fielding and managing Client requests
- Reporting and uploading key data to the office on a weekly basis.
- Minimum 2 years' experience required, car owner with valid licence.
- Office hours 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday (Consultants to be available to Clients within
- Consultancy Agreements to be put in place, fixed fee Agreements with KPI's which are based
around use of template documents, frequency of valuations and timing of information
- Each project will be subject to a fresh consultancy fee agreement.
To discuss this new and exciting role, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office