Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: SO_60034DSS
Location: USA, California, San Francisco
Sector: Corporate, Management, Utilities
Date Posted: 25/08/2016
Currently recruiting for a Project Manager position for a large, rapidly-growing manufacturing company that produces solar PV tracking systems. This presents a unique opportunity to join a business poised for significant growth. The company has excellent market share, an innovative product that is gaining huge traction in the industry and a highly-regarded management team that just negotiated the business through a lucrative investment deal.
The business is looking for ambitious, talented and motivated candidates who are seeking long-term development and organic growth. Due to their entrepreneurial nature, we are looking for people who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and those who are successful, will find themselves fast-tracked internally to management positions.
This position is based in Fremont, CA
Please get in touch with me ASAP as this is an urgent hiring need.
- Manage project budget and payment schedules
- Provide technical support for customers
- Manage groups of projects
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience as a project manager/assistant project manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Solar experience
- Experience in supply chain procurement and logistics
- Knowledge of PV technology and systems
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.