Job Title: Project Manager (Malaysia)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Project Manager, who will be based in Malaysia for 1 year.
Location: Kuala Lumpur and/or Kuching, Malaysia
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Manage project, scope, time, cost & finance, quality, HR, risk & opportunity, contract, change, site, as well as project mobilization/demobilization.
- Adhere to EHS and Compliance guidelines.
- Ensure targets, in terms of on-time delivery, cash & margin, quality risk & opportunity, are achieved and improved.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with all internal project stakeholders.
- Prepare project reports and lead project reviews with sector & customer, as necessary.
- Prepare, update, attend and Conduct Internal Monthly Progress Meeting of Project.
- Set-up and drive project and site organisation teams (multi-site, multi-units).
- Anticipate, allocate & optimize Project resource (technical leader, PM, site, planner, etc.)
- Participate and assist in preparing Tenders together with Commercial/Sales Team.
- Prepare sales and billing forecasts for project(s) handled on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare collection status against billing done and due for project(s) handled on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible in technical and commercial closing of project(s) handled.
- Minimum university degree in electrical engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant project management experience in Substation projects, within a consortium or partnership setup
- PMP certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Electrical networks and technologies used in related Power T&D and/or HV (132kV and above) Substation projects
- Proficiency in AIS or GIS switchgear, transformers, related cable works etc.
- Proficiency in MS Project and Primavera
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321