Project Manager (MEP)
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Provide oversight to a single large project or multiple Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) projects.
- Managed client and stakeholder relationships to define project requirements.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Experinced in both design & inspection efforts; comissioining experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineeirng (Mechanical or Electrical)
- 5-7 years experience in MEP Engineering
- 3 years experience in Project Management
- Profienciency in AutoCAD & REVIT
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.