Project Manager - Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118316
Location: England, Kent
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 03/01/2018
Spencer Ogden are working with a global engineering and technology pioneer who are seeking a Project Manager - Electrical Metering to join them on a permanent basis in Kent.
Our client are growing off the back of successful projects and tenders. They are really making a high impact in the distributed electricity market and due to the success are seeking a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Project Manager, you will be working on several key electrical grid metering projects which include, renewable and conventional power.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivery of grid metering projects, achieving customer requirements and in accordance with
project management requirements
* Interface and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure all objectives are met
* Responsible for management of staff (project delivery team)
* Manage project resources and project budgets
* Manage the EHS in connection with delivery of projects
* Identify and manage project risks
* Support & collaboration with Sales / Tendering during pre-sales phase of projects
As the successful candidate you will have the following background:
* Knowledge and experience of precision high accuracy metering and electrical measurements
* Electrical engineering technical background
* Knowledge of high voltage transmission and distribution networks
* BSC /HND in engineering discipline.
* Project management experience and formal qualification advantageous
* Great communication and influencing skills
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office