Job Title: Project Manager (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Project Manager, who will be based in Singapore, for a 1-year contract duration.
Location: Ayer Rajah, Singapore
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Take charge of all project planning and scheduling activities to optimize resources
- Manage customers' expectations for smooth project flow, from acceptance tests, delivery to timely payment
- Schedule preparation and resource to ensure successful completion of projects
- Collaborate/manage seamlessly with team members during Engineering, Procurement, Erection/Construction, Commissioning etc.
- Control project expenditures to manage cash flow, exposure and costs
- Manage Project Resources, including engineers, for assigned projects
- Prepare and present project status reports to customers and key stakeholders
- In charge of performance management of vendors, if applicable
- Function as an extensive regular contact with assigned project clients
- Participate in client/contractor meetings
- Resolve client/engineering and management project issues
- Ensure quality control of work
- Proactively provide timely and accurate status reporting to management
- Negotiate and take charge of change management
- Coordinate with supply chain team to qualify and develop suppliers on quality and other predetermined KPIs
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of Project Management experience, in Industrial Plants
- Proficient in ABB Automation & Control Solutions - 800xA, AC800M PLC, AC500 PLC, MicroSCADA, RTU, and Zenon
- Comfortable in regional travelling for site meetings/works, as required
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321