This positon is for Project Management within the Energy Management division, specifically for the Digital Grid. The grou focuses on strategy, planning, technology selection, deployment, system improvements, operations, and integration of solutions for all attributes of a system.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing external complex large scale software implementation projects preferably in the utility/energy sector.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, deadline and budget.
- This includes directing resources in a matrixed organization and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Define the project's objectives, participate in project planning during and after the sales cycle and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- 5 + years of Project Management experience with large systems in the utility industry
- Bachelors' degree in (computer science), electrical engineer, or power systems engineer
- Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- PMI certified
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- 25% travel is required
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.