Project Manager - Substation - Asia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH129288
Location: Thailand, Bangkok
Sector: Project Controls, Contracts & Claims, Power
Salary: US$5000 - US$10000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 11/07/2018
Position: Project Manager (Substation)
Manage and/or direct major Substation project in Asia.
· Strategy development
· Project management/execution
· Client relationship and business development
· Local talent training and development (PM/EMs)
· Business leadership
· Strong Project Financial Management Skills
· Strong Communicator and Delegator
· Team Development Skills
· Bachelor degree of engineering from accredited university as minimum.
· Native or Excellent English communication skills required.
· Minimum 15 years of international substation project experience; including at least 3 years of experience in Asia
· Design and project management experience on EPC and Owner's Engineer Services desired.
· Established client pool and strong relationships required.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321