Project Manager - Water Treatment
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107226
Location: Belgium, Antwerp
Sector: Onshore, Project, Oil and Gas
Salary: Bonus, company benefits
Date posted: 18/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
- You make a feasibility study of alternative solutions based on customer expectations. Here you take into
account technical, financial, environmental, legal and social conditions.
- Then you send the design office that the draft and the design of the project works out for you.
- You organise the training contract with the contractor and monitor the quality performance of the contracts entered into.
- You coordinate the tasks of engineering contractors and utility companies during the implementation of the project.
- You take care of the communication with the stakeholders of your project (including fellow operators of the project, local residents, ...).
- In addition, you are also the contact for colleagues within the departments Operations and Asset Management on the project.
- Finally, you organise the delivery of the project.
For more information about this role please contact our London office