Our client, one of Europe's leading wind power generators is looking for a project manager to take on a substantial amount of their German wind portfolio. Within the renewables offshore market, our client has produced over 650 wind turbines and 3.0 billion kilowatt hours of electricity per year. They are offering an incredible opportunity for an experienced wind farm Project Manager, paying a competitive salary and top quality education and training opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and learn everything about this organisation, and develop and grow their career within the wind industry in the process.
Project Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Project management to meet project goals (project costs, budget, deadline chain, contract management)
- Wind site analysis (wind conditions, distance areas, restrictions, planning law)
- Integration, coordination and control of the involved external experts in cooperation with the project planning
- Integration, coordination and control of the participating departments in the individual project phases
- Independent identification of further project partners and project potentials
- Further development of existing project approaches up to project implementation
Project Manager desired experience:
- Has a technical or economics degree
- 5 years experience of developing wind farm projects
- Full driving license
- Can speak both English and German fluently
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 2072 689260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office