Job Title: Project Planning Engineer (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for Project Planning Engineers, who will be based in Singapore for a 1-year contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Prepare project master schedule including milestone and key dates during the execution
- Periodically monitor progress and trigger any lags to stakeholders
- Prepare and submit progress reports to client as per periodicity required by client
- Prepare procurement schedule, listing all materials and equipment required in the project
- Assist the Project Manager in other activities of the Project
- Minimum diploma in electrical engineering
- 5 years of project planning experience for Oil & Gas projects, related to eHouse
- Proficiency in Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321