Through deep market knowledge, intimate relationships with major specialist suppliers and direct practical experience of working with DCS/E&I, the role will ensure maximum value is captured in all procurement activity in this area.
Primary accountabilities of the role will be to:-
* Provide expertise and leadership in the procurement of all DCS/E&I
* Develop strong relationships with Engineering and Maintenance teams, and sites' Procurement teams to build an accurate demand forecast for DCS/Instrumentation procurement.
* Develop robust procurement strategies for the procurement of all DCS/E&I
* Identify the procurement expertise required to fulfil the DCS/E&I procurement strategies and co-ordinate the provision of those resources from across the European Procurement team, including:- * on-site procurement services * dedicated specialist procurement services for large or complex DCS/E&I deals * input to capital projects requiring DCS/E&I procurement
* Identify opportunties where demand across Ineos can be aggregated and multi-site deals can be achieved to deliver savings
* Identify opportunities where demand across multiple businesses can be aggregated and multi-business deals can be achieved to deliver savings.
* Provide deep market knowledge of DCS/E&I and develop intimate relationships with major market suppliers to maximise the advantage for its procurement activities.
* Develop best-practice contracts with major suppliers incorporating leading-edge commercial agreements in areas such as liabilities and incentivisation etc.
* Drive continuous improvement in DCS/E&I supplier performance through rigorous contract management.
* Ensure all DCS/E&I procurement seeks opportunities for sourcing from best-cost locations such as China and India and effectively manage the end-to-end process of engagement with suppliers from these regions.
* Build expertise in sourcing from best-cost locations and share knowledge to improve the effectiveness of procurement from these locations across the business and the group of companies as appropriate.
For more information about this role please contact our London office