Our client, a market leading designer and manufacturer of control solutions in Germany and a global figure in the supply and service to the Renewable Energy industry are looking for a Project Purchasing Manager to support with wind projects. They are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits, as well as high level career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced purchaser to come on board to progress their career into a leading position of the organization, and further develop their skills within the industry.
Project Purchasing Manager duties and responsibilities:
- To represent purchasing with its strategies in technical development projects
- Lead interface management for the Global Sourcing Department within Engineering, Production and to the other departments involved in the project
- Implementation of supply chain strategies and methods, such as Early Supplier Involvement, to solve technical and commercial challenges
- Successful implement measures to achieve cost targets, timetables and other objectives of development projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years' experience within Strategic Purchasing
- Experience working within Energy industries
- Can speak English Fluently - German Additional
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office