The role will require you to manage piping and electrical subcontractors and oversee the project to maintain safety protocols and implement site procedures. The ideal candidate will be experienced, responsible and team-focused.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Manager and oversee day to day operations.
- Supervise and direct day to day operations of sub-contractors.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time.
- Schedule, monitor and control all plant and materials.
- Liaise with Project manager and Quantity Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, monthly billing etc
- Safety inspections
- Provide safety & security
- File accident reports
For more information and a more detailed job description, please contact Daniel on 0161 227 4921
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office