Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104861
Location: Netherlands, Netherlands
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 30/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client a world leader in the leak detection and water resource assessment are looking to hire a highly skilled Project Specialist. This position is field based covering a wide range of projects in the Netherlands and several other European countries and pays a competitive salary of 35,000-£40,000 Euros per annum + bonus scheme, and company car.
This is an entry-level position for a candidate with a technical college or university degree. This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivalled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
Project Specialist duties and responsibilities;
* A mix of fieldwork, project management, administrative tasks, data analysis, reporting, and client management.
* Responsible for the planning, logistics and execution of leak detection and condition assessment projects.
* Responsible for analysis and reporting on leak detection and condition assessment projects for distribution mains.
* Assist with the installation and data analysis for permanent leak detection systems on transmission mains.
* Outdoor work/ Field based work on project locations in Europe.
* Explaining company services to clients and together with your team ensuring that project results match with the client needs.
Project Specialist desired experience;
* A HBO or higher degree in a relevant technical field (mechanical or civil engineering, water management, hydrology or equivalent).
* Possession of a valid driving license.
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems.
* Work experience with client facing roles such as customer service or sales.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (or another European language) is an asset.
* Familiarity with water distribution systems, the use of measuring equipment, conducting field work or experience working with utilities is an asset.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office