Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110625
Location: USA, New York, Long Island City
Sector: Build, Project Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 27/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
A leading Construction Services firm is seeking a High Rise Project Superintendent to join their team in New York City!
The Project Superintendent has the ultimate responsibility for managing and supervising the daily construction activities and quality control of a building or buildings directly in the field. The primary role is to be thoroughly familiarized with the project and direct its successful completion with the budgetary and schedule constraints. This includes coordinating the efforts between the trades to produce a high quality product. The superintendent will work in conjunction with the project team to meet all company operational requirements relative to documentation, safety awareness and enforcement and execution of work scopes to conform to the project documents and specifications and meet the project schedule. Further, the Superintendent must culminate and maintain a positive, relationship with Owners and their representatives, NYC Inspectors and Officials, Expeditors and demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the position.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Please contact Maggie Donatelli at 212-653-0836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.