* Liaise with internal project teams and contractors / subcontractors to supervise project
work scopes and manage resources for each project phase.
* Manage project tasks, record-keeping and budget timeline effectively. Evaluate and recommend opportunities for project performance, as well as safety,
efficiency and costs.
* Report all near-miss incidents and accidents, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions on site. Review contractor drawings, specifications and documentation with project teams.
* Maintain control of construction, including site safety supervision and safe work permit
coordination. Supervise and review Contractor Quality Inspection and Test Programmes, and to
coordinate specialist Third Party Inspections.
* Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical).
* At least 3-4 years of on the job or equivalent relevant experience.
* EPC project experience in storage tank terminal construction preferred.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321