- Providing quotations to customers by utilizing advanced sales and technical expertise to prepare quotation packages for the Company's largest and most complex projects.
- Coordinate bid strategy with outside sales representatives.
- Interpret complex customer requirements and offer solutions that maximize profitability and add value for the customer.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Company's products. Communicates with customer and consultant to determine project requirements.
- Determines current and future customer needs and provides quotation for optimum delivery based on plant capacity and customer requirements.
- Planning, staffing, direction, leadership, communication, and performance of all aspects of the Order to Delivery processes for multiple Business Units' orders
- Work closely with Sales team to coordinate and execute desired strategic direction to maximize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Project Management activities.
- Responsible for managing all resources (people, financial, process and tools) utilized in the Project Execution process.
This position requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience. The ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to multi task, work in a fast-paced environment and have time management skills. Candidates with Electrical Engineering background is preferred.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321