Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120179
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$90000 - US$91000 per annum
Date posted: 30/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Marketing, Proposal Manager will produce proposals as well as track and manage proposal deadlines and allocate staff resources to produce deadline-sensitive submissions. Proposal Manager will also maintain electronic database including proposals, project sheets, and text libraries.
- Tracking and managing all proposal deadlines and assigning staff resources
- Proposal and presentation production, soliciting and coordinating consultant materials
- Developing, producing, updating, and formatting marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, brochures, web content, etc.).
- Updating and maintaining marketing files, Deltek Vision database, and biweekly summary report of marketing activity
- Assisting with award submissions and special marketing projects.
- Collaborate with Director, marketing team, graphics team and PR Manager
- Bachelors degree
- Experience: 6+ years within an A/E/C firm
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Qualities / Traits
- Strong organizational and managerial/mentorship skills, systems- and detail-oriented
- Solid written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Able to work on concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or accuracy
- Flexible with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude
- Collaborative with a positive outlook
- This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.