Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120179
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$90000 - US$91000 per annum
Date posted: 30/01/2018
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Marketing, Proposal Manager will produce proposals as well as track and manage proposal deadlines and allocate staff resources to produce deadline-sensitive submissions. Proposal Manager will also maintain electronic database including proposals, project sheets, and text libraries.
- Tracking and managing all proposal deadlines and assigning staff resources
- Proposal and presentation production, soliciting and coordinating consultant materials
- Developing, producing, updating, and formatting marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, brochures, web content, etc.).
- Updating and maintaining marketing files, Deltek Vision database, and biweekly summary report of marketing activity
- Assisting with award submissions and special marketing projects.
- Collaborate with Director, marketing team, graphics team and PR Manager
- Bachelors degree
- Experience: 6+ years within an A/E/C firm
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Qualities / Traits
- Strong organizational and managerial/mentorship skills, systems- and detail-oriented
- Solid written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Able to work on concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or accuracy
- Flexible with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude
- Collaborative with a positive outlook
- This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.