The successful candidate will have experience within the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry (a focus on power-related projects is preferred), strong writing and editing skills, and the ability to organize and manage complex documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Leading the development of complex proposals on a tight schedule. The marketing/proposal specialist will analyze RFPs, help shape proposal strategy, contribute material as appropriate, edit drafts for clarity and consistency, and prepare final documents for submission. The task requires solid proposal management experience; strong writing, editing, and formatting skills; and close attention to detail.
* Contributing to the creation of core marketing materials, including brochures, fact sheets, project descriptions, resumes, presentations, and video content.
* Working with energy marketing and communications staff to plan industry conference logistics, develop required materials, and paticipate in post-conference analysis.
* Performing graphic design tasks such as the creation of organizational charts, tables, and concept graphics as required. Proficiency in InDesign is a plus.
* Perform related administrative tasks within the energy marketing group.
* A bachelor's degree in the liberal arts, journalism, or a related field.
* 3-5 years of marketing experience preferably in in the architecture and engineering industry, and familiarity with the power and energy sector.
* Strong writing and editing skills. In addition to creating marketing-related text, the candidate must be able to draft copy incorporating technical or industry information and edit technical content accurately.
* The ability to manage the proposal process effectively under challenging conditions, including dispersed technical teams and tight deadlines.
* Experience in creating, maintaining, and tailoring core marketing documents such as project summaries and resumes.
* Solid experience in managing the development of complex proposals in response to varied RFPs.
* Strong writing, editing, and research skills and a dedication to quality and accuracy.
* Knowledge of industry terminology, trends, and project types within the power and energy sector.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.