Pulp Process Improvement Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122814
Location: China, -
Sector: Equipment Sales, Power
Salary: US$100000 - US$200000 per annum
Date posted: 05/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
A pulp manufacturer is looking for an experienced Pulp process improvement Manager to maximise efficiency and optimize process for Pulp manufacturing. This role will lead and coach a team of engineering professionals to identify and implement process improvements to stabilize operations and reach and exceed QPC targets
Education: Master of Science or Engineering in pulp and paper or related fields
Experience:15 years in relevant fields, with at least 5 years in technical management
1. Technical leadership and coaching.
2. Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving.
3. Pulp and Paper technology and processes, has a profound understanding of the theory of pulp manufacturing.
4. Chemical engineering principles and wood chemistry.
5. Chinese and English writing and oral communications, proficiency in English for technical conversation and negotiation.
1. Lead the team to guide process optimization, track new processes and new technology in production applications.
2. Through the improvement process, and the application of new technologies, to help the workshop to achieve or exceed QPC targets.
3. Assist the production workshop to establish standard operating procedures and monitor their implementation.
4. Train team members to become independent thinkers by providing coaching and mentoring and developing training opportunities..
5. Implement the company's relevant regulations and systems; continuously improve the service quality and management level of the department.
6. Establish and improve the daily management and management system of the department, and create a positive and harmonious working atmosphere.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321