Pulp Technical Director
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122884
Location: China, -
Sector: Corporate, Management, Power
Salary: US$140000 - US$280000 per annum
Date posted: 06/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
A pulp manufacturer is looking for an extensively experienced Technical Director to oversee the Technology Centre for Pulp to lead and coach a team of R&D and engineering professionals to develop, identify and implement process and product improvements, to help business development, to stabilize operations and to reach and exceed QPC targets, as well as to builder a world-class
Education：Master of Science or Engineering in pulp and paper or related fields
Experience: Minimum 15 years in relevant fields, with at least 10 years in technical management
1. Technical leadership and coaching.
2. Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving.
3. Pulp and Paper technology and processes and profound understanding in the theory
of pulp manufacturing.
4. Chemical engineering principles and wood chemistry.
1. Fully responsible for the daily management of the technology center, implement the technology development strategy and plan of the company, build the platform of the company's R & D system, and ensure the orderly operation.
2. Develop technology center's R & D process management and control framework, internal control system, workflow and standards, promote R & D management and continuously improve R & D efficiency.
3. Formulate the development goals of the center, organize development and capacity building, R & D talents echelon, and ensure that R & D personnel meet the needs of business development.
4. According to the needs of business, organize the research and development of products . take charge of the planning, control, supervision and management of technological development process, quality and development schedule.
5. Organizing intellectual property related information in the assigned area and communicate effectively; intellectual property issues related to the business sector and the relevant parties to maintain communication and coordination; the specific implementation of management responsibilities within the scope of business secrets and the related confidential work.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321