Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: ET-CC-AP
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Utilities
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus, Gym
Date Posted: 09/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Purchase Ledger Clerk + Bonus
Manchester City Centre
£18,000 - £20,000
A new and exciting opportunity has just been created with my very well-known and exclusive client.
Based in newly refurbished, modern offices in the heart of the city centre this retail organisation offers plenty of opportunity for growth and progression.
You will be reporting in to the finance manager in a varied role with your duties including;
* Responsible for all aspects of the purchase ledger end to end
* Setting up weekly and monthly payment runs
* Assisting with month and year end purchase ledger duties
* Raising debit notes and requesting credit notes from suppliers
* Reconciliation of supplier accounts
* Match, batch and code invoices and input on to the system
Benefits of working at this business include;
* An annual bonus scheme
* A relaxed and sociable working environment where you can enjoy your working day
* Regularly internal promotional opportunities
* Free gym membership and lunch
* A high degree of variety in your working day and a supportive team and manager
In summary, if you are a confident and ambitious ledger clerk looking to expand your understanding further then this will be an exciting opportunity for you to consider with the client looking to interview immediately.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office