QA Manager - East Midlands - perm. - c. £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : GILMAN2
Location: England, East Midlands
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 09/03/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently recruiting for a QA Manager position with a large blue chip, multi-site food company at their East Midlands facility.
* Overall accountability for a large QA department
* Ensure the smooth running of the QA department
* Maintain and develop the company's technical systems
* Manage all aspects of auditing
* Liaise with other departments to correct any issues arising from the audit process
* Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of microorganisms
* Degree educated and/or qualified to the highest level in food hygiene
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Significant management experience and a proven track record of developing a team/department
In return, the company offers salary and benefits which are second to none.
Please apply online or for more information contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office