Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103862
Location: England, East Riding of Yorkshire
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 08/03/2017
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading, global food organisation at an exciting time of expansion at their East Yorkshire facility.
* Oversee the daily running of the quality systems
* Lead the QA department and work alongside the operations department
* Run the quality team in such a way that site manufacturing is safe
* Report directly to the Technical Manager
* Develop the QA Team to ensure that procedures are second nature to them
* Consult on quality and safety wherever necessary
* Liaise with major retailers (the big supermarkets)
The successful candidate will:
*Be passionate about food and about quality
*Be entrepreneurial and able to handle a demanding work environment
*Have a level 3+ Food Hygiene Certificate
*Have a good HACCP Level
*Be a talented manager of people
*Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
*Be conversant in microbiology
In return, the company offers the chance to grow your skills and further your career at one of the UK's most innovative and well respected food companies. The successful candidate will work alongside blue chip retailers and enjoy job-security and a competitive salary.
Please apply online or for more information contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office