Job Title: QA Manager (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a QA Manager, who will be based in Singapore for a 6-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Establish/maintain and improve a process oriented quality management system
- Administer policies/procedures and provide QA supervision for the entire value stream
- Analyse customer perceptions to guide local improvement actions
- Support Supplier Quality Engineers for driving improvements, for supplier related issues
- Ensure compliance to ISO / other standards, relevant regulatory and customer requirements
- Implement/maintain the tools and support necessary, for quality processes
- Minimum university degree in engineering
- 8 years of QA experience, in power or water industry
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321