Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: HONANG170816
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait City
Sector: Onshore, Pipeline, Oil and Gas
Salary: US$100000 - US$200000 per annum + FULL EX PAT PACKAGE
Date Posted: 29/08/2016
- Prepare the PQP and the quality procedures in line with Contract requirements, the corporate quality standards and ISO 9001:2008.
- Establishment of project quality system training plan and performing the training for Project personnel.
- Be responsible for ensuring that project quality management procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for their purposes and use for which they are intended.
- Establish project quality audit schedule and perform quality audits on project activities and issue Quality Audit Report to the related Discipline Manager/PM with recommendations for corrective actions.
- Direct quality audits of Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Prove in accordance with the applicable quality and inspection requirements imposed by the contract the qualification and experience of all inspection personnel and monitor and review on a frequent basis to ensure technical compliance.
- Establish in accordance with contractual requirements an Inspection & Test Plan "ITP" indicating the extent of inspection based on item criticality.
- Further Job description information will be added in the employee's contract.
Working experience :
Over twenty (20) years of experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience in Quality Assurance system activities in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience directly relating to supervision of vendor inspection activities in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries as well as site construction inspection
- Must have KOC(Kuwait Oil Company) project experience as a QA/QC Manager.
- Must have RTR(GRE) Pipeline experience
5) Others :
- Knowledge and training in the ISO-9001 standard, or equivalent
- knowledge and training in the use of measuring and test equipment routinely used in conducting inspections
- IRCA Auditor (QMS) or equivalent
- has NDE Certification
- has CSWIP, CWI certificate
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3726 8212
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office