- Implementation of D&C Quality System on the project and supervision of QA-QC activities as related to the assigned project
- Provide QA-QC support to D&C team to ensure proper controls are in place to promote safety, increase operational efficiency, implement and support LEAN initiatives, and minimize non-productive time utilizing PDCA methodology.
- Provide feedback to D&C Asset Team & D&C Quality Manager on quality system implementation, effectiveness, and project performance including: Drilling, Completions, Fluids Management, Frac, and Coil Tubing Operations.
- Minimum 10+ years QAQC experience in with at least 5 years in drilling and completions
- Extensive knowledge of drilling and completion equipment and related QAQC codes, standards and specifications e.g. API, NACE and ISO etc.
- Management of root cause analysis investigation experience, required
- Certified Lead Auditor preferred
- Working knowledge of systems based upon: API Q2, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001 standards
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office