QA Team Leader - East Yorkshire - Perm. - c. £30,000
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : GILMAN3
Location: England, East Riding of Yorkshire
Sector: Build, Commercial Management, Built Environment
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 13/02/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently recruiting for a QA Team Leader position with a global leading food organisation based at their East Yorkshire facility.
* Oversee the daily activities of the QA staff
* Provide sufficient training for new starters as well as coordinating training and development programmes for existing QA staff
* Auditing the manufacture process to the agreed standards
* Maintain the company's traceability system throughout all stages of production manufacture from raw material intake to finished product despatch
* Ensure raw materials arriving in the department are of a specified quality and standard
* Report and escalate non-conformance incidents that have arisen to the Technical Manager
* Assist with customer site visits and other third party audits.
* Attend daily meetings with the Technical Management team
* Handle complaints investigation and KPI data collection.
* Root Cause Analysis for Non-conformances and Complaints.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience carrying out a similar role within the food industry
* Experience supervising QA personnel
* A Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate
* Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of BRC Accreditation
Please apply online or for more information contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office