Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124229
Location: England, Essex, Colchester
Sector: Build, Site Agent and Engineering, Built Environment
Date posted: 12/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
£25,000 - £30,000
Due to continuing growth, my client is hiring a QA Technologist to join their small friendly team.
* To control the goods coming into the business to the risk assessed schedule, taking of samples and completion of paperwork
* To carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene
* To monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality
* To ensure the control, quarantine and corrective action of any non-conforming products
* To help with monitoring and investigating complaints, returns, weight control issues and metal finds relating to the production factory
* To help with organise and assess laboratory testing as required
* To create and provide certificates of conformance to customers at the point of despatch
* Any other duties requested by a Manager or Director
* Ability to work autonomously and with a team
* Attention to detail is imperative
* Ability to deal with a complexity of products
* Computer literate.
* Flexibility to cover sickness or holidays at short notice
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment
* Preferably a food science graduate or at least educated to A' level standard in science subject, previous laboratory or quality control and assurance experience is an advantage, preferably gained within the food/beverages industry.
Please click 'apply' or contact Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918 or email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office