Job Title: QC Engineer (Malaysia)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a QC Engineer, who will be based in Malaysia for a 1-year contract duration.
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Adhere to Quality Policy.
- Implement Quality Management Plan at Site; comply to Quality Requirements as per contract.
- Manage site quality, materials/equipment inspection.
- Ensure safe work processes while taking responsibility for all aspects of site EHS management.
- Manage site level interfaces between customers, contractors, Site Team and all internal project stakeholders related to Quality Aspects during Site Implementation.
- Lead and support in preparing and compiling all quality related documentations.
- Support Project/Site Manager, related to Quality Management, Assurance and Implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 6 months of relevant QC engineering experience in Substation projects, within a consortium or partnership setup
- Knowledge of Electrical networks and technologies used in related Power T&D and/or HV (132kV and above) Substation projects
- Proficiency in AIS or GIS switchgear, transformers, related cable works etc.
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321