Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH112044
Location: Belgium, Belgium
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 22/08/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
One of the world leaders and most recognised innovators within the Renewables Offshore and Marine market are looking to hire a highly skilled QHSE Engineer for their offshore drilling and installation projects. This position is based in Belgium.
This role will offer the chance to be part of a fantastically motived team while the company will offer unrivaled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
QHSE Engineer duties and responsibilities;
* Initiate and fine-tune the operation of safety, environment and quality system on sites, with particular emphasis on safety.
* Ensure that safety is approached and monitored in a structural way through risk analysis, preventive measures, information and action lists.
* Implement the safety system on the sites and provide further support via inspections, monitoring and certification audits.
* Complete paperwork and documentation related to incidents.
QHSE Engineer desired experience;
* Higher technical education and gained a minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably on large construction sites.
* Pragmatic, with excellent communication skills.
* Speak and write English and Dutch fluently. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
* Flexible and mobile and are prepared to work abroad for shorter periods of time.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on 0207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office