Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123145
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 29/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global EPC contractor in the offshore industry looking for an experienced QHSE Engineer to join their team in Belgium paying a competitive annual salary + package. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that safety is approached and monitored through risk analysis, preventive measures, information and action management and provide further support via inspections, monitoring and active safety management.
QHSE Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Safety in design
* Audit management
* Subcontractor & supplier management
* General knowledge of QA & HSE issues during construction
* Short missions abroad, once in a while
* Integrated management systems
QHSE Engineer desired experience:
* Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering
* Offshore experience desired with QHSE related experience in marine construction
* Relocation to Belgium required
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office