Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125940
Location: England, London
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 10/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden have received a number of requests related to the QHSE and Project Specific field from various clients; and are looking to speak with Degree educated Engineers who fit the below criteria:
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to join various global EPC's - for projects related to Renewable Energy, Dredging Operations, Oil & Gas and Marine Activities. These openings are available on a Permanent and Freelance/Contract basis.
- Engineering Degree (Masters Preferred)
- Must have Audit/Documentation/Inspection experience
- Safety Management Systems/Document management Systems experience required
- Some openings will require travel, and work on a rotational basis (Others are Fixed/ 5 days a week)
- HSE Aspects during Design, or Construction preferred
- Experience planning and reporting complex projects
- Nebosh or equivalent qualifications would be beneficial
For more information about this role please contact our London office