Quality and Information Security Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121763
Location: England, Hampshire, Basingstoke
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 01/03/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Quality and Information Security Manager based in Hampshire.
Our client are a leader within Smart metering manufacturing and software solutions. They are currently working with The "Big 6" energy providers within the UK. Due to continued success and expansion they are seeking a Quality and Information Security Manager toi join them on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will be working on existing products and services and making sure these are fit for purpose, are consistent and meet both external and internal requirements, standards and regulatory compliance. You will co-ordinate the activities required to meet required quality standards. Monitor and advise on the performance of the integrated quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards, and KPIs. Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the integrated quality management system is functioning properly and where appropriate, advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards and customer expectations.
As the successful candidate you will posses the following background and skill sets:
- Degree within Engineering
- Quality management experience
- Knowledge of Information security and legislative requirements.
- Experience in implementing ISO9001 and ISO27001 systems.
- Experience in auditing ISO9001 and ISO27001 systems
- Ability to manage a complex, multi-phased project that develops and delivers a high-quality technical product.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & oral)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant experience of project management and delivery in a manufacturing and logistics area in conjunction with the design/delivery of similar electronic/telecoms based products.
- Proven ability to deliver projects through to high-quality implementation/deployment.
- Proven, effective customer management skills.
- Organised and diligent.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Quality sampling, trend analysis and monitoring methods
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office