Role: QC System Manager
Start date: ASAP (end of month or first week of may is realistic due to A.C.E needing to review)
Forecast Finish date: June 30, 2020
Schedule: 4x10's now, switching to 5x10's in September (may go up to 6x10's in September if customer gives a change order)
Location: East of Nashville, TN
- Graduate degree in engineer or construction management
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience on construction similar to this contract (installation of a Francis runner, rewind of stator, assembly of rotor poles, onsite machining, sandblasting and painting, piping and electrical work, commissioning)
- Completed the QCM Course - can allow for day training if needed
- Rehab project, half done, working on 2nd unit, 3rd is next.
- Inspections, documentations, measurements, ability to read micrometers, interpret & obtain data from laser tracker/ tech report for circularity of shaft, rotor, etc
- Make proper inspections and not to be influenced by schedule or budget.
Rate: competitive, PD: $110 per day.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.