Quality Engineer - UK - £30-40k
My client is a leader within Aerospace Engineering who are looking to add a Quality Engineer to their facilities. Your role will see you reporting directly into the Quality Manager, with your role being responsible for the overall inspection and quality maintenance, as well as aiding the company's direction towards AS 9100.
- Awareness of inspection activity
- Maintain Quality
- Aid with guidance towards AS 9100
- You will have at least 5 years' experience within Quality Engineering
- From an Aerospace background
- Available to work in the UK
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate can expect to receive a salary of up to £40k depending on experience.
What to do next
If you think this sounds like you, or you know somebody who would be interested in this position, please send your details to email@example.com, or alternatively hit apply in the link to receive more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office