Job type: Contract
Job reference: : QE1234
Location: England, Norfolk
Sector: Mechanical Engineering, R and D
Date posted: 23/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client in Norfolk is looking to add a Quality Engineer to their team on a 6 month contractual basis. The role will involve implementing the approach set by the Quality Manager.
The job holder will be reviewing the programme validation and risk assessments, to ensure they are compliant. Along with working closely with customers to make sure their requirements are incorporated into the Quality System thorough programme documentation.
Internal and external audits will be carried out to ensure compliance.
- Process and Product Validation Experience
- Risk Management Process Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- ISO13485, ISO14971, 21 CFR Part 820 Working Knowledge
- Internally Auditing Experience
- Software Validation Experience (GAMP5, Annex 11, 21 CFR Part 11)
- Facilities Validation Knowledge
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.