Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113295
Location: England, Lincolnshire, Lincoln
Sector: Stress / Structural Engineering, Aerospace
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000 per annum
Date posted: 15/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: Up to £50K
A new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager to ensure that quality is maintained at the highest level. Working within the wider business Quality function you will ensure that products and services are consistent with customer requirements. You will take responsibility for ensuring continued compliance to ISO9001 whilst embedding Quality processes thought the site.
This role would ideally suit a Quality Manager who has worked with an Electronics or Safety Critical environment who can internally audit to ISO9001.
Quality Manager Requirements
* Experience of leading quality teams in a complex manufacturing environment;
* Customer liaison and non-conformance management experience;
* Experience of developing and maintaining a Business Management System to ISO9001 standard;
* Detailed understanding of manufacturing processes and a proven track record in identifying and delivering successful continuous improvement.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
* Embedding and driving 'right first time' cultural change across the diverse and multi-disciplined sites
* Improving the quality of delivered goods and services by effective Product Assurance and Quality Control to exceed customer requirements
* Managing non-conformance through to effective conclusions to internal and external requirements
* Conducting internal audits to ISO 9001:2008/2015
* Updating Work Instructions as necessary
* Driving and supporting Continuous Improvement activity;
If you believe this role would be suitable for yourself please apply. Due to the nature of the projects the company work on, UK security clearance will be required for the role.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.