Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114936
Location: England, East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
Sector: Build, Site Management & Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 25/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Quality Assurance Manager
My client is one of the UK's best known manufacturers of value added meat products. They require a QA Manager to join their state-of-the-art Hull facility as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have management or supervisory experience in a chilled food environment. They will be confident and articulate and have the ability to drive a progressive and fast-moving environment with a practical 'hands-on' approach.
* Effective staff training & working practices
* QAS monitoring of product quality against agreed standards
* Effective monitoring and assessment of incoming raw materials
* Effective identity and traceability of raw materials, WIP & finished product
* Implementation and maintenance of product sampling plans
* Implementation and maintenance of all internal audit systems to confirm compliance with specified standards
* Implementation and assessment of all technical procedures
* Ensuring effective non-conformance reporting and corrective action
* Liaison with the site pest control contractor
* Maintaining a programme of product taste panels at a specified frequency
* Assist the Technical Manager in dealing with all customer complaints
* Assist the Technical Manager in preparing for, dealing with, and implementing all actions associated with site visits, audits, pre-production and first production activities.
To apply for the role, please call Gilbert Gregory on 0161 227 4918, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office