Quality Manager- Smart Metering Germany
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH105175
Location: Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 07/04/2017
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Quality manager for our client in Germany who specialise in Smart Metering.
Our client are one of the world leaders in the metering manufacturing and end-to-end solution providers. They have offices and manufacturing sites established worldwide and continue to provide ground breaking solutions in the way we manage our energy consumption.
Due to growth at one of their key sites in Germany, our client are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to lead a team of 7 quality professionals. As the quality manager you will be working on several key metering projects as well as maintaining the companies well respected quality standards.
This is a great opportunity for a quality engineer to step up into leadership, or for an established quality manager to move from a similar industry into the world of utilities/metering.
To be considered you will have:
- Master's degree in Engineering with focus on Quality or equivalent education
- Proven track record as a Quality Manager in a serial production or within a manufacturing site, experience within a middle-sized company is preferred
- Solid knowledge of quality tools such as PDCA and 8D
- Strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on personality, you are used to be part of the shop floor and demonstrate drive for results in a proactive manner.
- Act for Change
- High level of energy and enthusiasm and ability to energise others
- Outstanding project management and team leadership ability, including strong ability to surface and constructively address conflict for productive outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Fluent in German and in English.
- Background in ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Proven experience in quality management systems
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office