Quality Process Specialist
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : MAN-PAR -001
Location: England, Northamptonshire, Daventry
Sector: Design & Engineering, Design Thinking/Strategy, Built Environment
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Date posted: 10/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
QUALITY PROCESS SPECIALIST / QA MANAGER - PERM - DAVENTRY - £42K
I am currently recruiting a Quality Process Specialist / QA Manager for a global leading food organisation based in Daventry.
This role will be responsible for optimising process from a quality and efficiency perspective by ensuring with NPD transfer to manufacturing is compliant with quality and productivity requirements setting of inline process and product controls and leading process continuous improvement.
As such you will be the manufacturing lead of the plant trials and handshake process with R&D ensuring that process condition are adequately specialised to produce finished goods compliant with specifications.
* Quality representative in Vivid for Food Plants and Copackers NPD
* Working with the Quality, Environment and Safety and Health teams to identify and control process related risks
* Setting and implementation of in-line process and finished goods controls
* Training employees to implement procedural or other changes
* Implementing systems to capture, trend and report process improvement needs from a quality perspective
* Working with Production, Opex and R&D to optimize recipes and process conditions through application of lean principles such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Sigma and 5S
* Managing productivity, quality and food safety cross functional specific projects including: Product quality non-conformities and complaints
* Waste and off quality reduction and production efficiencies
* Cleaning and sanitation
* Preferably tertiary qualification in engineering or other relevant qualification -Chemical
* Engineering or Food Engineering
* Strong experience in Food Manufacturing, Quality, NPD,
* Experience in training in process environment, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma;
* Statistical Process Control skills (using control charts, scatter diagrams, histograms, check sheets)
* Ability to lead process improvement projects and cross function teams;
* Experience in SAP would be an advantage;
* Strong skills in data analysis and statistics
* Interpersonal and communications skill
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office