Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104669
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
Sector: Planning, Residential - Housing, Built Environment
Salary: £24000.00 - £45000 per annum
Date posted: 28/04/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client has a number of exciting QS opportunities available at their location in Central Manager.
Are you a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, a Graduate Project Surveyor or indeed a senior with Employers Agency Experience in the housing sector???
Experience of the following:
· A MRICS qualified would be ideal
· Experienced in all aspects of Quantity Surveying - ability to work alone or within a team
· Pre and Post Contract Administration duties as both Traditional QS and Employer's Agent.
· Knowledge of various forms of procurement contracts
· Feasibility and Cost Planning, Measurement, Contract Administration
· Residential Sector experience would be beneficial
· Private and Affordable Housing
· Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
· New Build and Refurbishment project experience - residential, mixed use
· Based in Manchester office but willing to be involved with Projects all over the country
· Importance of first class service delivery and a client facing focused individual
· Degree in quantity surveying or commercial management or equivalent qualification
Fantastic Opportunity to work for a large company with excellent progression opportunity.
Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Employers Agency, Housing.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office