- Manage and control the costs within projects and may involve the use of a range of management procedures and technical tools to achieve this goal (such as Cost Planning, Estimating, Cost Analysis, Cost-in-use Studies and Value Management to establish a project budget)
- Prepare and submit pricing documents for the tender submission of potential projects.
- Measurement and pricing of construction works to be performed or actually performed by from tender through to completion of the Works and agreement of the Final Account
- Cert/Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with around 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in construction / fitting-out project / façade / curtain wall is preferred but not essential
- Cost Planning, pre and post contract
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and intermediate level in English
- Proactive, well-organized, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good Computer Skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Well-presented and professional attitude
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office