- To handle pre-contract and post-contract works including subletting and negotiation skill, re-measurement, valuation of variation, cost estimation, extension of time claim, cash flow monitoring, certifying payment and final account settlement independently
- Developing cost planning and project budgeting
- Dealing with Sub-contractor's account
- Assist to handle contractual related issues.
- Higher Diploma / Degree or above in Quantity Surveying, Building Studies or related disciplines.
- 5 years or above of quantity surveying experience, site experience with contractor is must
- Experience in tendering or subletting will be an advantage
- Strong numerical sense, excellent data interpretation & analytical skills
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
- Good commend of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC skills.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office