Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH121807
Location: Wales, South Wales
Sector: Project Controls, Contracts & Claims, Power
Date posted: 28/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Quantity Surveyor - Freelancer
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, who is experienced in EC&I, to join a well-established M&E contractor in South Wales on a freelance basis. You will working at both site and office for 6 months with the option to extend your contract.
- Prepare contract valuations and delay claims.
- Cost Management control of numerous projects
- Produce monthly applications in line with contractual dates
- Monthly reports to show case flow projections and provision of cost control services
- Sub contractors variation account
- Assessment of sub-contractors progress claims
- Valuing and agreeing contract variations in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Experienced in Electrical, Control & Instrumentation.
- Well organised, proactive, and well-disciplined
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- A track record of working within a team.
- Managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines.
Day rate: Competitive
Location: South Wales
For more information about this role please contact our London office